Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
November 21, 2017 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Understand your own preferred way of doing things, and your impact on others.
Workshop Content and Outcomes:
- Take the MBTI assessment to establish which of the 16 different profiles you prefer
- Understand the basic type dichotomies i.e. (extroversion and introversion)
- Recognize and acknowledge one’s impact on others
- Become appreciative of and responsive to the preferred methods of communication for each dichotomy
- Use MBTI to enhance cooperation and understanding
About the assessment:
Myers Briggs Introduction workshop is for those individuals who want to learn about their personality profile and to understand and appreciate personality differences through the MBTI assessment.
The instrument is designed to make Sociologist Carl Jung`s theory of psychological types available to the general public. It is a respected profiling tool that helps individuals of any level gain a better understanding of their strengths and preferences.
Courses and workshops are held at McDonald Green, 215 Holiday Inn Dr, Cambridge
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toni at 519-654-9388