Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
January 1, 2020 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
** We will customize this workshop to fit your needs contact email@example.com **
Understand your own preferred way of doing things, and your impact on others.
Workshop Content and Outcomes:
- Take the MBTI assessment to establish within which of the 16 different profiles you identify
- Understand the basic type dichotomies i.e. (extroversion and introversion)
- Provide comprehensive knowledge about profiles and interactions amongst peer groups
- Use MBTI to enhance cooperation and communication
- Become appreciative of and responsive to the preferred methods of communication and learning styles for each dichotomy
About the assessment:
Myers-Briggs Introduction workshop is for those individuals that want to learn about their personality profile and to understand and appreciate personality differences through the MBTI assessment.
The instrument is designed to make Sociologist Carl Jung`s theory of psychological types available to the general public. It is a respected profiling tool that helps individuals of any level gain a better understanding of their strengths and “preferences”.
Check out what McDonald Green is doing with MBTI and the Cambridge Fire Fighters!
Courses and workshops are held at McDonald Green, 215 Holiday Inn Dr, Cambridge
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toni at 519-654-9388